Thursday, October 18, 2012

Ode to the 99 percent?

This is a rant against the 1 % and the useless things they do with their money instead of paying taxes like the 99% do.
Here is a link that leads to the website of rich kids who take picture of their decadent, glamourous live and post their pictures on Instagram.
http://richkidsofinstagram.tumblr.com/

Here is one of the picture that these kids posted
Gold Plated AK-47
First and foremost, what the hell is a kid doing with an AK-47. I mean they might not be kids but most of who I see on this website look like kids, who document their underage drinking, their fancy cars, yes plural, their expensive bottle of alcohol, and their ridiculous amount of money spent on dinners and shopping of thousands of dollars that is worth more than a car!
Now I know it's their money the should be able to do what they want but I mean come on! Give a little huh 1%? What are you so afraid of to get taxed more or at least equally to the 99% that pay more taxes than you. I'm sure your kids can live without some of these things. And also just because you get more money does not mean you are fucken entitled! Come on America!
I now leave you with this link that continues with my rant http://www.businessinsider.com/rich-kids-of-instagram-summer-pictures-2012-9?op=1
I mean I get it, if you got it flaunt it. But this is overkill and overshare. 

No comments:

Post a Comment